I have been asked by numerous people over the years to put my music out there for more people to hear. I don't know why I haven't yet. Maybe I'm afraid of criticism - maybe I'm afraid that people will like what I have and expect more of me. I'm not quite sure what my excuse is. What I do know is that it's time for me to start sharing. For now I'll just start posting lyrics, but shortly I'll start uploading the songs to listen to as well.
I really do hope people enjoy what I have. I'm not a great songwriter, nor singer or guitar player or overall musician by any means - that being said I have to say that regardless of all those things I love music. It courses through my body in ways I can't explain to others. I love listening to songs and picking out little bits that leave me breathless. I love the feeling of writing a song and finishing it, especially when the song you are writing seems to be going one direction and all of a sudden it takes you to someplace you didn't know you could visit. As you read and listen to things here please understand that I am just a music lover trying to express myself through music.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to disagree. You ARE a great songwriter, singer AND musician. You just don't give yourself enough credit! And I'm not biased! I'm a music lover too!
Post a Comment