Friday, June 4, 2010

Always Fail (I'm Sorry)

Life is funny. Most people I know have wonderful intent in their own lives. What they want to do is always for the best. They try to do things in a selfless manner that will help raise those up around them. I'm not saying that those are not my intents in life. They very much are, but it seems like I'm always falling short.

I have not always had others interests in mind when I've done things in life. There have been times when I have very much been a selfish sod. I did things to get ahead in life. I only worried about me and my feelings. In the end, I never did get ahead, and my feelings were usually shredded to bits because of the enormous amount of guilt that racked my soul. I'm not very good and dealing with guilt. It's like a sliver under my fingernail. It just keeps festering and festering until I become completely mad!

This song is really an apology to all those in my life that I seem to let down on a continual basis - my wife, my parents, my children, my friends - everyone. I am now at a point now in my life that I care very little about my own desires. It's all right - it's tickety boo. I find my own happiness in making my family happy. I do all I can for them because I want to - the desire is there. HOWEVER, as previously stated, I let them down. It's that whole problem of not being perfect. I often feel tuned the moon when I mess up because it is never my intent. I am always trying. I guess the problem is that I am me.

Any road - like I said, this song is an eternal apology for those that I let down on what seems like a daily basis. I love you all and I'm trying. It's hard, especially when I can be such a stupid get.



I’ve done it wrong
I’ve been a mess for oh so long
And though I pray
It seems I always lose my way

What should I see?
Is there someplace that I should be?

I cannot find
What’s wrong inside my broken mind
I try my best
But still it seems you’re not impressed

I feel the hurt
I’m sorry if I make life worse

I guess there’s nothing else I can do
I’ve always tried so hard to make sure I was good to you
I hate the things that I can’t undo
For you I guess I failed
I try, but always fail

You hate the wait
The waiting for life to be great
I killed your dreams
Each day I’m trying to redeem

And how I bleed
Just knowing I can’t fill your needs

I guess there’s nothing else I can do
I’ve always tried so hard to make sure I was good to you
I hate the things that I can’t undo
Again, for you, I failed
I try, but always fail

Always fail
Always fail


Always Fail (I'm Sorry).mp3

No comments: